- Author: Katie Daynes
- Publisher: Usborne Publications U.K.
- Category: Children Books
- Dimensions: 74 x 0.55 x 11.1 inches
- Series: Lift the flap Question & Answers
- Language: English
- Pages: 14
- Katie has been writing non-fiction children’s books for almost half her life and loves questioning the world from a child’s point of view
- She’s developed some of Usborne’s bestselling series, including the See Insidebooks and Lift-the-flap Questions & Answers
- When she’s not writing, she likes drinking coffee, walking on the moors and playing competitive board games with her children
- What are rainbows made of? How hot is the sun? When do hurricanes happen?
- Discover the answers to these questions and many more in this fascinating information book, with over 60 flaps to lift
- There’s also a quiz, a make your own water cycle experiment, and Usborne Quick links to specially selected websites for more amazing facts
Usborne Lift-the-flap Questions and Answers about Weather
Only 2 left in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.