Pigeon Training Toothbrush Lesson 1 Yellow
• Brand: Pigeon
• Co-developed with leading pediatric dentist
• Soft elastomer brush head gently cleanse baby’s delicate gums and teeth
• Tongue cleaner removes residual dirt on baby’s tongue includes a safety shield that prevents choking (Lessons 1 and 2 only)
How long can it last?
• 3 years. Once in use, replace the toothbrush every 3 months
• How to sterilize the toothbrush?
• Boiling, Steam or Chemical Sterilization
How to clean the toothbrush?
• Run under warm water. Dry completely before storing.
How to store the toothbrush?
• Store in a cool, dry place. Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight
What material is it made of?
• Toothbrush: Polypropylene, TPE (SEBS) Safety Shield: Polypropylene
• Run under warm water. Dry completely before storing
• Always use under adult’s supervision. This toothbrush is not a toy. Do not let the baby play with it. Soft elastomer parts may break if baby bites or pulls them off. Replace immediately if elastomer parts are worn out or damaged. Refrain from using product should you notice extensive tooth decay and/or sore bleeding gums. Seek a dentist’s advice immediately
How to use?
• Insert safety shield from the toothbrush head. Push safety shield down until it snaps on securely. Allow baby to gently massage their teeth and gums